The school is established upon three main principles.
- Safe guarding the children’s Imaan.
- Seeking the pleasure and love of Allah by adopting the Sunnah in all areas of life.
- Providing the children with an excellent standard of education that prepares them for the challenges they will face in this world and more importantly the hereafter.
- Embedding in the childrens’ hearts values that will prepare them to live in Britain respecting each and every one they meet.
The aims and goals of the school are:
- To win the hearts of the children by providing a positive and loving environment
- To develop the character of the children so that they fulfil the purpose of their existence
- To reinforce and incorporate Islamic etiquettes and values throughout the school day.
- To provide a solid education without compromising in the commands of Allah(swt), as explained by his messenger Muhammad(pbuh).
- To inculcate a love for learning
- To teach respect for all living creatures and the environment.
- To teach them values which will allow them to live amongst multi-cultural environments. To prepare them with values that will allow them to live in Britain.